I offer the following services:
- Group Good Manners classes for puppies, junior and adult dogs.
- Social walking for adult dogs and their owners – subject to assessment.
- Socializing of adult dogs.
- Private tuition at your home.
- Problem solving.
- Foundation classes for Dog Agility.
- Foundation classes for Retriever Field Work.
- Clicker Training Instruction
The times in the table might change from time to time. Please contact me to confirm.
|Puppy Kindergarten||Kloof Scout Hall, Buckingham Road, Kloof||Saturday morning||9 a.m. to 10 a.m.|
|Kloof Scout Hall, Buckingham Road, Kloof||Saturday afternoon||2 p.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Junior Good Manners 1
||Kloof Scout Hall, Buckingham Road, Kloof||Saturday morning||8 a.m. to 9 a.m.|
|Kloof Scout Hall, Buckingham Road, Kloof||Saturday afternoon||3 p.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Junior Good Manners 2
||Kloof Scout Hall, Buckingham Road, Kloof||Saturday afternoon||4 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
To book into any of the group training sessions, please give me a call on 084 828 7880 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have time to train because of a busy work schedule, I will come to your home during the day and train your dog for you, according to your requirements. I will require to meet with you beforehand for an introduction, and will need to work with you from time to time. If you are interested in this service, please contact me on 084 828 7880 or email me on email@example.com.